Monday, November 22, 2010

Day One

So it is day one!  So much begins on day one...so where do we start?  How about I catch everyone up to speed.  This blog has been started to allow my friends and family to keep track of the new additions that are happening right now.  Primarily, I am opening a new CrossFit facility in Houston and want to make sure that you are all aware of it and the progress we are making.  The new name will be Roughnecks CrossFit and we will be located on the east end of downtown about 2 blocks from Minute Maid park. From here, you can keep up with how things are coming along, see pictures of a few of my clients/family, and gather information should you be interested.

I will probably keep you posted on any crazy workouts I am doing and hope to inspire you all to come and try it out first hand when the doors open.  Along the way, I will look to enlighten you about new information on diet, staying healthy, and of course any progress that is made on the gym.  So far, my goal is to have doors open in December so that I can help you all fulfill those New Year's Resolutions. 

Stay tuned and I look forward to seeing you all soon and reading any comments you may have along the way.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alex! I know you will be extremely successful. Wish I was closer so I could do your workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Alex. I proud of you brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the learning begin! Glad to see you are doing well. I look forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete